Love Conquers All

"The heart has reasons that reason does not understand."
Blaise Pascal


"I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever."
Rabindranath Tagore

the wait

It seemed
like years
before
I picked
a bouquet
of kisses
off her mouth
and put them
into a dawn-colored vase
in
my
heart.
But
the wait
was worth it.
Because
I
was
in love.
Richard Brautigan



THROUGH LOVE all that is bitter will sweet

Through Love all that is copper will be gold.
Through Love all dregs will turn to purest wine
Through Love all pain will turn to medicine.
Through Love the dead will all become alive.
Through Love the king will turn into a slave!
Jalaluddin Rumi



"If I know what love is, it is because of you."
Herman Hesse
"Love conquers all."
Virgil
October 3, 1991
October 14, 2001

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum